After around a decade away from Point Horror, due to the current lockdown I've had a desire, a yearning and maybe even a good old fashioned hankering to read these books again.
I have already started a blog back in '10 but rather than resurrect it, I'll copy and paste those entries from here. There's a few comments on there that made me feel a bit crap and wondering why l ever actually bothered so I'd rather not lose my recaps, just the comments.
So, give me time and I'll begin copying them over. There wasn't many before the blog got abandoned. I'll post up one a week until they're all one here.
See you in a week :)
I have already started a blog back in '10 but rather than resurrect it, I'll copy and paste those entries from here. There's a few comments on there that made me feel a bit crap and wondering why l ever actually bothered so I'd rather not lose my recaps, just the comments.
So, give me time and I'll begin copying them over. There wasn't many before the blog got abandoned. I'll post up one a week until they're all one here.
See you in a week :)
Comments
Post a Comment